Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Ana - Algebra art

My Algebra Art

This is my algebra art and I chose romero britto. In my algebra romero britto art I drew an ice cream that has a variety of colors and patterns that looks super delicious.

When I started this I had to first draw it in my maths book. Then I got a big piece of paper and drew it with a pencil. Then I got a vivid and started to draw the outline. Last of all I painted my beautiful artwork that had the colours, purple, blue, green, pink, yellow, red, gold, brown, white, black and then let dry. they were all very bright and colourful colours. Finally I was finished with it and all the other students did the same steps as I did for my algebra romero britto art, but you could of even chose aboriginal art.

No comments:

Post a Comment