Pages

Monday, December 11, 2017



This is Japan. And I love this country. I chose Japan to be on my blog because it is a nice hot place that has yummy food. Japan has 127.1 million people. The people in Japan uses many languages like Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Filipino, Brazilian, Vietnamese and other. The National sports in Japan is sumo wrestling, baseball, football, judo, karate and kendo. The main cities in Japan is Tokyo which is the capital, Kyoto, Hiroshima, Sendai and Saka. Japan is in Asia and I love all the countries in Asia.

6 comments:

  1. I love Japan too and nice post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! great work these facts are interesting and it's new to me keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the facts it is so interesting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora Ana.

    My name is Clare, and I will be one of the people blogging with you this summer for the Summer Learning Journey.

    I just Love Japan!! it definitely has yummy food to eat. I was really lucky to go to Tokyo a few years ago and its one of my most favorite places ever!

    We are thrilled that you've registered for the Summer Learning Journey with us. I know it can sometimes be tricky to get started. I have included a link to the week one activities, but remember, you can do them in any order! Check out the activities on our website, and then post your responses to the activities here on your blog site.

    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities/week-one

    I am so excited to read all of your posts!

    Cheers,

    Clare

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Ana

    I like how you did Japan and how you included lots of information. But I have one question. What kinds of foods are at Japan?

    Keep up the good work Ana
    From:Patrick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi patrick i came to answer your question. so the food in japan are noodles and rice and their main food is sushi

      Delete