Pages

Friday, January 26, 2018

My Experience Moving to Another Country on a Waka

Dear friends, 

It's been six days and i'm still at sea. I am exhausted but lucky i packed plenty of food and supplies to keep me energized.The weather has been quite awful. Stormy clouds have started to appear with the sound of thunder coming this way. Luckily, I have caught many fish as well. I feel very excited but also a slight emotion of nervousness. I love you all and hope that you will hear from me soon.

Ana

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Ana,

    Wow, what an awesome letter you have created for your friends. I really like how you have thought about what the weather might be like and how you would be feeling moving to a new country. I recently moved to Auckland from Taupo, it's not a huge move but I was definitely feeling excited but also very nervous. Have you ever made a big move like this before?

    On this journey you will be arriving in New Zealand during the 1800's. What do you think New Zealand would have looked like back then? I doubt there were any movie theatres or swimming pools.

    I hope you have had a wonderful holiday. I am looking forward to seeing you when I return to your school with certificates and prizes.

    Enjoy your day,
    Megan :)

    ReplyDelete