Pages

Monday, February 4, 2019

My 2019 Blogger Profile

Malo e lelei, Hello and Greetings, my name is Ana. I am Tongan and Fijian from my Mum’s side. I am a New Zealander and I’m Irish from my Father’s side. I have 3 siblings, 2 brothers and 1 sister. My favourite sport is volleyball because it is fun to play. I like to try and jump and hit the ball. My favourite colours are red, blue, and white. My hobbies are playing outside, going on the computer and going to the mall. My favourite subjects at school are Art, PE, and Maths.

I am a student at Christ the King School. I am good at Maths and Art. I really enjoy doing these subjects at school and playing with my friends. My challenges this year are to try and come to school everyday and learn lots of new things. My goal this year is to try and work hard and learn new things and be the best I can be.


I am looking forward to going to camp and learning new things
this year. I got a certificate last year from prize giving.
It was a special occasion. My family friends and teacher
inspired me by telling me to work harder and I am very happy
that I am working harder this year. I love to share my learning
skills on my blog because other people can see that Christ The
KIng School is a great school, and that they could learn some
new things from my blog and others from CTK students.



No comments:

Post a Comment