Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

My All About Me Silhouette Reflection

My All About Me Silhouette


What are you most pleased with when you created your All About Me Silhouette?
I was most pleased with the colours I chose for m background and how I drew my artwork.

What did you find challenging when you created your All About Me Silhouette?
I found it challenging drawing some of the things like a bunny and the word Disney in fancy
writing.
What would you like to improve on next time?
I would like to improve in colouring in my silhouette more boldly, so that there is no white showing.

Who / what helped you create your All About Me Silhouette?
My friend Zariah helped me a little bit and Miss Paton helped by telling me to colour in more
boldly. It turned out way better.

What did you find easy when you created your All About Me Silhouette?
The thing I found out easy was to draw the food on my silhouette and colouring it in.


No comments:

Post a Comment