Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Enlargement Super Hero Art

Enlargement SuperHero Art



What did you accomplish? I am very happy with my Hulk that I drew and painted because I followed the grid lines and it turned out amazing.

Are you satisfied with your Super Hero enlargement? Why / Why not? I am satisfied because at first it was very challenging for me and then afterwards it turned out good.

What did you find easy when you created your SuperHero enlargement? The thing that I found easy was painting it because the Hulk only needs three colours green, purple and black.

What did you find challenging when you were weaving your SuperHero enlargement? I found ruling and following the gridlines challenging.
What do you need to work on? I needed to work on his feet and to follow the grid lines.

What would you change with your Super Hero enlargement? I would change the legs because it looks like one leg is big and the other leg is small.

What would you do next time to improve your self portrait? I would paint within the lines and to take my time with my art.

No comments:

Post a Comment