Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Joe the Kangaroo

Joe the Kangaroo

At the age of four I got a present from my Grandma. The present was a Kangaroo which was also from Australia. I named him Joe. I have had him for eight years now. His personality to me is smart and happy. He is light brown, and he was very soft. He has a silky green ribbon tied around his neck and he also has a brown hat on his head. Once when I went to the airport to say bye to my aunt, I missed her so much. Then I hugged Joe and he gave me more company.  He makes me very happy.


My toy kangaroo is named Joe and he has a green tied bow,
He’s fury and brown, he deserves a crown,
He came with me to walk in town,
He’s from Australia in a very nice area, and this place may sound familiar,
He’s my best buddy, he’s very cuddly and yes of course he’s very fuzzy,
He has some fur that’s white, I hug him so tight,
He’s been on a flight thru day to night,
I love him so much when I give him a cuddle.


No comments:

Post a Comment