Pages

Friday, December 20, 2019

W1 - day 2 - activity 3 ( A time when I was brave )

THE BRAVEST THING I DID

I have a lot of moments when I was brave but here is one of them. My cousin and I were waiting in line for our ice cream untill we saw this old man holding a suitcase looking around with a confused look on him. It almost looked like he was lost, so I told my cousin to go ask if he was alright. However, she didn't want to go. I was wondering if i should go instead but, my head kept saying "i'm too shy, i'm too shy." suddenly it came to a point where I was brave. I walked over to him and he asked me for directions. I gave him directions and he was very happy. It ended with him saying "thank you very much, God bless." I will never forget this moment where I showed my bravery.

1 comment:

  1. Aloha Ana,

    I hope you are having a groovy Wednesday morning! How have your holidays been?

    I really enjoyed reading your post today about a time when you had to be brave. It takes a very brave young lady to step up and help someone who looks lost and offer help and support. I also think it is awesome that for you, this is something that stands out enough for you to talk about a time when you had to be brave.

    I am a full grown adult and even at times, I get a little too shy to walk up to people and help out, so ka pai Ana!

    Have an awesome day,
    Kueni :)

    ReplyDelete