Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

My Holiday Recount

My Time at Kura

On July the 4th it was my big brothers 21st birthday. We went to a Japanese Restaurant called Kura. I really enjoyed the food. The type of foods that were there was Fired chicken, Fried dumplings, Sushi, Seagrapes, rice, Deep-fried veggies, Cooked/raw salmon and many more. for dessert, I had Ice cream, chocolate drizzle and cornflakes. I loved it. I ordered this one because it sounded yum. I also had strawberry mochi. There was this other dessert that was Japenese tradition like coconut banana and some other type of Liquid but I didn’t know what it was. The drinks I had was orange juice and water.

Before we started eating and sat down we had to take our shoes off, It was a tradition. We were sitting near a big rock wall. On the wall, there was an enormous dress hanging on the wall. At first glance, I was like WOW. I asked my sister why is that There, she said it was the great Giant king of japan’s dress. She said his name was Kura and that’s why this restaurant is named Kura. But after all she was lying, I actually thought that she was telling the truth. But I don’t know why the dress was there. There were other rock walls with other dresses on it but they were all different.

After dessert, we kind of had a second round of dessert, and that was the cake, the cake was tall, I would say it was about 50 cm tall. My mum brought it with her when we came. My brother was so happy and grateful he said thank you to my mum. Before we ate the cake we sang happy birthday and he blew his candles and make a wish we clapped 21 times and 1 lucky clap. Then we started eating the cake. The cake was chocolate with light chocolate cream and strawberry drizzle. It was Delicious. 

After eating and having a great time we left home. My house was a bit full of family. It was time to give gifts. I gave him his favourite candy and a card. My sister got him a huffer shirt and a card, the shirt was really expensive. My other brother gave him chalone and a card. Lastly, my mum gave him $200 and a huge card with her note in it and all of our signature’s. My big brother was really happy. This really was a fun day to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment