Pages

Friday, November 22, 2019

My Tapa Cloth


This is my Tapa cloth. room 1 had to make a tapa cloth and I will tell you how to make it if you want to make one or if you're wondering how I made it. First, we draw 12 squares across and 12 squares down on a light brown piece of paper. To make it even and straight we used a ruler to rule the lines, but before we ruled the lines we did 3cm by 3cm. After that, we drew our picture on the paper and you have to use the squares. After your picture or pattern is drawn you can rub out your grid lines. After you rub out the grid lines you use a vivid to outline your image and too dark in the spots that need to be darkened. Then you can finally DIY your paper brown and let it dry. after diying you can bleach and let dry too. And then you are done! I was so proud of myself because I made such an improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment